Download high-res images: https://dollydust.shootproof.com/babybooks password: Dollydust
Download Press Release: Dollydust_PressRelease.pdf
For more information, product reviews and collaboration proposals, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTRODUCING DOLLYDUST BABY BOOKS – THE WORLD’S FIRST PREMIUM-QUALITY, WEB-TO PRINT BABY BOOKS!
Dollydust Baby Books has launched, offering the world’s first premium-quality baby books that customers fill online before printed and delivered to the doorstep!
DOLLYDUST BABY BOOKS
Customers create their books with Dollydust’s online editor using templates that are fully customizable, complete with gold foiling on the covers. Dollydust takes away the hassle of having to order photos separately, as images can be uploaded straight from the computer or smart device. Features include a stunning range of fonts, the option of gold lettering also on the inner pages, clip art images to choose from, frames, and filters and tools for editing images. The editor makes it easy to organize, add, and edit pages exactly as the customer wants.
Dollydust Baby Books are an exciting development on a market that still mainly consists of pre-printed, uneditable baby books. With Dollydust Baby Books, finally parents are available to choose exactly the content relevant to them. As a result, the books suit all types of families, and include special pages designed for babies who are premature, twins, or adopted. The gold foil lettering on the covers and matte gold printing on the inner pages set Dollydust Baby Books apart from others on the market. And as the books are fully customizable, they can be filled in in any language that uses the Latin alphabet.
Each book can include between 52 and 102 pages. The paper used in printing is of archival quality and eco-friendly. The books are printed in Finland and the covers in the U.K..
Creating a book on the editor is free – customers only pay when ready to place their order. Prices for a printed book start at USD 97/ EUR 97 for a 52-page book, and USD 8.50/EUR 9 for a wall art page. Dollydust Baby Books are available worldwide.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The idea for Dollydust Baby Books was born in 2012, when founder Hanne Peippo was expecting her first child. She was frustrated with the traditional printed baby books on offer, and wanted to create a web-to-print alternative that could be perfectly customized for each baby’s unique story. The book had to be easy to fill in, especially when it comes to adding pictures. For Hanne, a true keepsake book also meant beautiful designs and durable materials. Hanne took care of product development and the visual design of the books painstakingly over a course of several years. Her family background is in the printing industry and she has studied arts and photography.
Other team members include co-owner and photographer Rebecca Watson, and financial advisor and chairman of the board Peter Ollikainen.
PRODUCT DETAILS IN A NUTSHELL:
- Hard cover 8x10" (20x25 cm) book with dust jacket.
- 52 default pages, add up to 102 pages.
- Inner pages 170 gsm premium-quality matte paper, dust jacket 200 gsm silk art paper. All the paper used is of archival quality and eco-friendly.
- 9 cover options. Several covers come with customizable gold foiling.
- 50 customizable baby book templates and 9 frame options.
- 12 special pages designed for babies who are premature, twins or adopted.
- 26 photography & text pages.
- 8 illustration pages designed exclusively for Dollydust by French design studio Little Cube.
- Wide range of image editing options, filters, and over 60 clip art images.
- Text can be modified in any language that uses the Latin alphabet.
- Customizable poem / quote pages with matte golden printing.
- Option of wall art – poem pages, illustration and photo pages can be ordered separately.
- The only baby book offering matte gold printing on inner pages and customizable gold foiling on the covers.
- The materials and printing technology are at the top level of what the printing industry has to offer right now.
- No time limit for creating your book – you only pay when you are ready to place your order