From USD 97 / EUR 97 (incl. 52 pages)
Create a stunning photo book with Dollydust’s easy-to-use book editor. Upload photos from your computer or straight from your smart device – you can fill your book on the go.
Our books feature high-quality materials and cutting-edge printing technology. Customized gold foil lettering on the covers and beautiful matte gold text on the pages make Dollydust Photo Books completely unique.
You can create personalized art pages with matte gold lettering and order them separately as beautiful wall art, or maybe even as wedding menus or programs on your wedding venue.
Max 102 pages. Extra pages USD 0.90 / EUR 0.80 each. Pages with matte golden printing USD 1.30 / EUR 1.30 each.
You are already able to create a photo book, but please note that we are currently developing these features to make the experience more user-friendly:
1. To create a photo album, you need to remove the baby book pages on the "Contens" -tab and add photo pages instead (just make sure you don't delete all the pages before adding photo pages - after that you cannot add any pages).
2. We'll be adding active thumbnails to the contents page for reorganizing pages. After that you will see small page thumbnails of your own images, which will make organizing pages easier.
- Hard cover 8x10" (20x25 cm) book with laminated dust jacket
- 9 cover options. Several covers come with customizable gold foiling.
- Inner pages 170 gsm premium-quality matte paper, dust jacket 200 gsm silk art paper. All the paper used is of archival quality and eco-friendly.
- 26 photography & text pages.
- Wide range of image editing options, filters, and over 60 clip art images.
- You can modify the text in any language that uses the Latin alphabet.
- Customizable poem / quote pages with matte golden printing.
- Wall art – order poem pages, illustration or photo pages separately.
- The only photo album offering matte gold printing on inner pages and customizable gold foiling on the covers.
- The materials and printing technology are at the top level of what the printing industry has to offer right now.